Monday, March 23, 2015

Just a little Catch Up

Before I share with you about my absolute wonderful time in Amsterdam this past weekend, I wanted to catch you up on what went on during the week!  So in the previous post, I had mistakenly said that Spring had arrived...well its back to being cold and windy outside, I think I jinxed it.  Well here is to hoping that the weather turns around before we leave.

Anyways, I will tell you about my classes.  For British Art and Architecture we visited the National Gallery and Tate Britain again, nothing new here.  As for Shakespeare, we read the play Doctor Faulstus.  I had never read this, but I liked it; it kind of reminded me of Dante's Inferno, which I enjoyed reading in High school.  As for my internship, I did a lot of the same things that I have been doing, and I look forward to learning more from my co-workers.

Well that all.  Wow I think that is the shortest post I have written thus far.  But that is because there will be a very lengthy Amsterdam post!  Oh! And I almost forgot.  We booked flight tickets this week for Italy.  I am over the moon beyond excited and it has been one of my dream ever since I was very little to visit Italy and I can't believe it is coming true!  Anyways, I hope you all are enjoying whatever you are up to, and don't hesitate to throw me a message!  Cheers -Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment