Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Another New Year

Hello there!  Hope you all are doing well :).  I am a little behind in posting, so I will do my best to bring you to the present.  As you can tell by the title the Chinese New Year was last Sunday.  A group of us ventured down to Chinatown to see the parade.  We waited for about a half an hour and it was freezing!!!  Well okay, maybe not freezing, seeing as though it was about 35 degrees...let's just say I have adapted to this warm weather very quickly.  Anyways, after waiting for that long the parade finally started, and it only lasted for about five minutes...it was kind of not worth it but still neat to see the floats and dragons.  Walking through Chinatown was cool, because it was all decorated.  For lunch we of course had to go and eat at a Chinese restaurant, and besides the food at Camden it was the best Chinese I have had here, I got sweet and sour chicken.  After experiencing the Chinese New Year we decided to just take a relaxing Saturday and work on some homework. 





As for classes last week, for my British Art and Architecture class we went to The Victoria and Albert Museum.  I already been there the weekend previously, so I have pretty much seen a majority of the museum.  For Shakespeare, we continued to study Othello and I had to do a little ten minute presentation on it.  We then went to go see the play performed at the Rose Theatre.  They did a very modern take on it and it was set in the city of  London.  I really enjoyed it, but it seemed really short.  I did pretty much the same things this week for my internship.  I just helped out and thought of some more ideas for the current project.  I also made some charts in InDesign which was actually kind of fun, seeing as though I am a weirdo and love organizing and making charts haahah.




Well I am posting a little blog without talking about last weekend, because I went to Germany!!! Be prepared for a pretty lengthy post, because it was absolutely amazing and I hope I get to go back some day.  Well I will end this for right now and I promise to post about Germany very soon.  Cheers!! -Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment